Wednesday, April 8, 2009

homework from Nadira

hello readers!

RULE:

The rule's are simple. Use google image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.
The Age of next birthday:

i'm going fifteen on 12th october 2009 (dont forget!)

Place I'd Like To Travel:

bali, with my friends and dimas

A Favorite Place:

my bedroom!!!!!!

A Favorite Food:


noodle, but i cant eat it again forever!!!! because of you dimas huhu
(gue mimpi makan mie 3x hahaha)

A Favorite Thing:

I LOVE BOTH!!!

City I Was Born:

Jakarta, tahun 1994
Nickname I Had:


TASYA NUR

A Favorite Colour:

PINK and why i chose pink flower?
because, dimas gave it to me (hadiah pertama dari dia haha)

College Of Major:

architect or psikolog i dont know haha

Name Of My Love:


dimas msp and my best best friend
inta, nadira, evita, cheryl, ica, riris, ayu, achey, icha, viona, and many moreeee
A Hobby:


Bad Habit:

Lazy esp for study haha

My Wishlist:

HAPPY EVER AFTER!!!

i tag every body

0 comments: